Digit Numeric Pager (£5.39 pm)
The Digit numeric pager is capable of receiving, displaying and storing number messages of up to 24 digits per message.
In addition to receiving numerical information (such as telephone numbers) it can also receive a variety of messages using your own pre-arranged number code.
For complete discretion, it can be programmed to alert you silently of an incoming message. You can also choose from a range of audible alerts.
You can rely on receiving your messages within seconds. Paging Networks use advanced satellite technology to relay messages to you via transmitters located across the UK.
Easy To Use
To send a message to you, callers simply dial your pager number and then tap out the numeric message on any tone phone keypad.
Calls to this pager from BT landlines are charged by the length of time you are on the phone. The pence per minute price also varies according to the time of day.
The BT tariff code is 'r - Calls to Pagers & Voice Messaging Services'.
Other operators (including mobile networks) may charge different rates.
- Ultra compact size
- Stores up to 18 numeric messages
- Backlit, single line display
- Displays time, date and day of week
- Displays the number of unread messages
- 10 Alerts, Silent (vibration) and beep modes
- Low battery alert
- Battery Level Indicator
- Lock up to 10 messages
- Time stamping of messages
- Message protection and delete facilities
- Duplicate message indicator
- Battery level indicator
- Approximately one month battery life
- Dimensions: 62mm (H), 43mm (W), 19.5mm (D)
- Weight: 56g (with battery and belt clip)
- Battery: 1 x 1.5 volt (AAA size alkaline)
- Digit Numeric Pager
- Integrated Belt Clip
- User Guide
To view or download a fact sheet for this pager (in PDF format) click on the link below: